Friday, June 10, 2011

Meet the Boston Beans!




Anyone who loves their dogs like children can understand the need to introduce my dogs Lucy and Bella. They crack me up on a daily basis. They are so great at silently influencing me whether it is to give them a treat or remind me of who I am because they always love me. Being a dog mom has so many rewards. One thing I love about the Boston is that everyone growing up in America from the 1930's to 60's seems to have had one. I love getting stopped when I walk the girls to hear stories of "Sugar Baby was such a rascal but we loved her!" They are a funny breed with looks only their mother (and other dog lovers) could love. And their very human like features and expressions can keep you laughing all day. Anyway, I wanted to share mine with you for a little giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment