Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun, Flirty, Fourth of July!






Nothing so small makes me so happy as a little daydream of an Etsy Treasury. I love that I can just make my little vision appear as a story. Poof! OK I will take all of these things and that... and that... and that. Here's a little fun for the 4th of July if you plan to do a little swimming, BBQing, and perhaps cupcake decorating? Oh, any excuse for a festive cupcake! My Aunt would always make jello on the 4th and arrange the blueberries and strawberries into an American flag. She also made homemade ice cream with the old wooden crank ice cream maker. I loved to watch my cousins transform into little daredevils with their giant (buy them in the country) fireworks as I enjoyed my ice cream. After the big event I was always content to spin around in my summer dress with a sparkler or two. I hope your 4th still feels like it did when you were a kid! Maybe some of these little finds will make you smile! Fun Fourth of July picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment