Friday, July 15, 2011

A romantic's Bucket List





1. Restore and decorate my very own vintage farmhouse.



2. Visit Mackinac Island, Michigan and stay in the Grand Hotel,where they filmed Somewhere in Time.


3. Buy a French Bulldog and name her Gertie.


4. Take a cruise on the Cunard Line, the oldest cruise line still running today, with ships that still have an old world elegance.


5. Take a turn at a jazz club to sing a torch song (must be wearing satin dress and gloves!)


6. Restore vintage pickup and paint it Candy Apple red.



7. Open an antique shop/bookstore in Cannon Beach, OR.


8. Spend a christmas in New England.



9.Own my own home so I can have the perfect bedroom and a cozy fireplace at Christmas.




10. Go on a romantic adventure through Italy and France with my sweet husband.


11. Tour Prince Edward Island to pay homage to my inspiration, Anne Shirley.


12. Spend the rest of my days with my best friend and partner.
Photo by Rebecca Dryer Photography.

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what is on your list!



















No comments:

Post a Comment